Kirby and the Forgotten Land has a total of 24 Blueprint Upgrades, and they can be used at Waddle Dee’s Weapon Shop to upgrade Copy Abilities.
There are a total of 24 Blueprint Upgrades to find in each world in Kirby and the Forgotten Land. Blueprints can be used to modify Kirby’s copy abilities for a fee. By defeating bosses, searching for hidden paths, and talking to some of the characters in Kirby and the Forgotten Landplayers can collect all 24 Blueprint upgrades and unlock each modification for Kirby’s Copy Abilities.
Any player knowing the Kirby will know that copy abilities allow Kirby to gain new powers. However, using the new Blueprint upgrades, players can actually modify copy abilities. For example, the Fire Copy ability allows Kirby to spit a stream of fire, but the Volcano Fire upgrade allows players to spit molten rock that reaches further than the original power. The evolutions of the capacity of copy in Kirby and the Forgotten Land can improve Kirby’s powers, but each upgrade requires a blueprint first.
In order to apply Blueprint improvements to Kirby’s copy abilities in Kirby and the Forgotten Land, players will need to visit Waddle Dee’s Weapon Shop in Waddle Dee Town. Many copy abilities have two blueprint upgrades available. The first will cost two rare stones and 300 coins. Applying a second blueprint upgrade will cost three rare stones and 500 coins.
All copy ability blueprints in Kirby and the Forgotten Land
Some of Blueprint’s upgrades in Kirby and the Forgotten Land can be found in chests, while others are awarded for defeating bosses. To collect each Blueprint upgrade, players will need to complete all of the Kirby and the Forgotten Land, including post-game content that leads to the true ending and the final boss. Blueprint upgrades are scattered throughout each of the worlds of Kirby and the Forgotten Land.
- Chakram cutaway: After opening Waddle Dee’s weapon shop, the owner will automatically award Kirby the Chakram Cutter Blueprint.
- Jigsaw cutting plan: The Buzz-Saw Cutter is in the level Searching the Oasis in Originull Wasteland. In the part of the stage with purple poison, there is a round platform with a ring of poison around it, and the Blueprint is to the right behind a broken railing.
- Noble Ranger Blueprint: The Noble Ranger Blueprint will be awarded to Kirby for defeating Tropic Woods in one of the Kirby and the Forgotten LandScenes from Everbay Coast, The Tropical Terror.
- Space Ranger Blueprint: Towards the end of the Conquer the Inferno Road stage in Redgar Forbidden Lands, the Space Ranger blueprint can be found by jumping onto the boat floating in the lava. The boat leads to the end of the level. Before leaving, Kirby can shoot the floating target on the right to collect the Space Ranger Blueprint.
- Gigantic Sword Blueprint: The Gigant Sword Blueprint can be picked up from a chest in the Circuit Speedway stage in Wondria Remains after defeating the Wild Edge boss midway through the level.
- Meta Knight Sword Blueprint: After opening the Coliseum by collecting Waddle Dees in Kirby and the Forgotten LandKirby can complete the Meta Knight Cup to get the Meta Knight Sword blueprint.
- Toy hammer blueprint: To find the Toy Hammer Blueprint, Kirby will need to water eight Wilted Flowers at the end of the Welcome to Wondria stage in Wondria Remains. To do this, players must use the water pump to become Water-Balloon Mouth Kirby.
- Savage Hammer Blueprint: The Wild Hammer Blueprint can be picked up in the Alivel Mall stage in Originull Wasteland after defeating the Wild Bonkers mini-boss. Wild Bonkers drops the copy hammer ability, but the wild hammer blueprint can be collected by hitting the two switches with stars on them, then opening the chest after the door.
- Chain Bomb Blueprint: In Everbay Coast’s Fast-Flowing Waterworks, players can retrieve the Chain Bomb Blueprint from a chest at the end of the bridge where Kirby is trapped and must complete a battle challenge.
- Homing Bomb Blueprint: In An Unexpected Beast King in Winter Horns, Kirby can retrieve the Homing Bomb Blueprint by defeating King Dedede.
- Volcano Fire Map: After opening Waddle Dee’s weapon shop in Kirby and the Forgotten Land‘s Waddle Dee Town, the owner will automatically award Kirby the Volcano Fire Blueprint.
- Dragon fire plan: In the Windy, Freezing Seas stage of Winter Horns, Kirby can retrieve the Dragon Fire Blueprint from a chest after using fire to unfreeze the scissor lift. The chest can be reached by moving the scissor lift to the left side of the gun room, about halfway up the level.
- Outline Needle Plan: The Clutter Needle Blueprint can be collected in the third stage of Everbay Coast, Scale the Cement Summit. Near the start of the level, there is an area with metal boxes on the ground. The nearby block of bombs will smash the metal boxes and reveal the Clutter Needle blueprint.
- Crystal Needle Blueprint: Towards the start of The Wastes Where Life Began stage of Originull Wasteland, players can head to the ship on the right and defeat one of the Kirby and the Forgotten Landare easy mini-bosses. The Blueprint for the Crystal Needle will be in a treasure chest to the left of the mini-boss area.
- Map of Tornado Fleur: Towards the end of The Wondria Dream Parade stage in Wondria Remains, players can become Water-Balloon Mouth Kirby. There’s a cracked wall that Kirby can shoot the robots through, and the Fleur Tornado plane is on the other side.
- Storm Tornado Plan: In the Gathering of the Beast Council stage of Redgar Forbidden Lands, there is a roller coaster right after the fight with Clawroline. Before becoming Coaster Mouth Kirby, players can drop down to the right ledge and grab the Storm Tornado Blueprint.
- Pencil drill plan: The Pencil Drill Blueprint will be awarded to Kirby after defeating Clawroline in Danger Under the Big Top in Wandria Remains.
- Double drilling plan: At the end of the first section in Moonlight Canyon in Kirby and the Forgotten Land‘s Originull Wasteland, there is a barrel to the left nestled in the cliff. Before exiting, Kirby can smash the barrel to find the Twin Drill Blueprint.
- Blizzard Ice Plan: The Blizzard Ice Blueprint is located in Originull Wasteland’s Collector in Sleepless Valley, and it will be awarded to Kirby for defeating Sillydillo.
- Frosty ice plane: The Frosty Ice Blueprint is located in The Battle of Blizzard Bridge stage in Winter Horns. It can be picked up from the chest near the end of the stage after defeating Twin Wild Frosty.
- Temporal Crash Plan: Towards the end of the Invasion at the House of Horrors stage in Kirby and the Forgotten Land‘s Wondria Remains, there is a secret path that leads to the Time Crash Blueprint. After fighting a group of ghosts, there is a large platform where players can become Vending Mouth Kirby. The hidden path can be reached by floating around the circle to the left before the platform.
- Deep sleep plan: In the Burning, Churning Power Plant stage of Redgar Forbidden Lands, there is a fire challenge at the end of the level. Using the Fire Copy ability, Kirby can light the lantern and follow the new path to the moving platform on the left. The Deep Sleep Blueprint is inside the mobile platform.
- Masked Hammer Blueprint: After completing Kirby and the Forgotten Landthe Masked Hammer Blueprint can be unlocked by speaking to King Dedede next to the Colosseum.
- Morpha Knight Sword Blueprint: To unlock the Moprha Knight sword, players will need to defeat Morpha Knight in Forgo Land after completing all the missions of Kirby and the Forgotten Land.
Next: Kirby and The Forgotten Land Should Have Used Two Kirbies for Co-op
Kirby and the Forgotten Land is available for Nintendo Switch.
Elden Ring Player killed while beckoning an invader
About the Author